It has been awhile since my last blog.
When I left for India, I had every intention of maintaining the documentation of my life abroad, but as it turned out, that was much easier said than done.
I made the decision to not bring my laptop with me to India, and without easy access to a computer and the necessary time and privacy I like when writing my blogs, it just didn’t happen. In the choice between spending my time and energy in either writing about India or experiencing India, I chose the latter.
That being said, I had some AMAZING experiences in India, and I’ve decided to write about them anyway, in retrospect.
In the forthcoming days and weeks, I will be uploading the best (and worst!) of my experiences there and share what really was the trip of a lifetime.
Just a preview of things to come:
– The Taj Mahal: the good, the bad and the nasty
– Why you shouldn’t jump out of trains
– Sexual harassment…by a child… in a mosque…
– The ups and downs of riding a camel
– Balaji: sludge and exorcisms, enough said!
– The most anticipated hug ever.
– Why yoga and meditation are awesome and will change the world
– My18-hour train ride from hell
If you’re wondering where I am now, I’m currently back in Malaysia until I figure out my next move. While I do plan on coming home sometime this year, my current plan is to keep exploring Asia (including possibly returning to India) and eventually make my way home via Europe (savings allowing).
Until then, stay tuned!